The fire at Shampur Station Bazar Shahadat Market caused a loss of more than Tk 24 lakh

40
0

The fire at Shampur Station Bazar Shahadat Market caused a loss of more than Tk 24 lakh

The fire at Shampur Station Bazar Shahadat Market caused a loss of more than Tk 24 lakh

The fire at Shahadat Market in Shampur Station Bazar damaged more than 24 lakh rupees. As the Rangpur fire brigade brought the fire under control, 30 shops in the market were saved from burning. The fire broke out at around 12 pm at the huge shoe shop of Jewel Rana, son of late Ibrahim Dafad of Achar Para village in Shampur Station Bazar Shahadat Market of Gopalpur Union No. 11 of Badarganj Upazila in Rangpur. At that moment, the shoe store was burnt to ashes. The amount of loss including cash is about 20 lakh rupees. The fire spread to the grocery store of Aslam Sheikh, son of the late Sheikh Ali of the adjoining station area, and burnt most of the goods. The loss is almost lakhs of rupees. Rangpur fire brigade came and brought the fire under control.